A Personal Injury Attorney Who Knows New Jersey Law
Contact the Piccolo Law Firm, LLC for a FREE Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation that will pay for medical bills, account for lost wages and help you cope with pain and suffering resulting from the injury. An experienced personal injury attorney can make a strong case that significant harm has been done to you and get you the money you need to ease your financial worries, so that you can concentrate on recovering.
For more than two decades, the Piccolo Law Firm, LLC in Newark, New Jersey has won verdicts and negotiated settlements related to:
- Car, truck, motorcycle & boat accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
Do You Have a Strong Personal Injury Case?
Clients come to us with a lot of questions, such as:
- Do they need to file a lawsuit in order to get financial damages?
- What exactly is premises liability and does it apply to their situation?
- Are their injuries severe enough to require the services of a personal injury attorney?
- They didn’t seek medical treatment right away, but health problems caused by the incident in question became evident later. Can they still seek compensation?
During your free initial consultation with us, we’ll review the facts of your case and tell you what you can expect moving forward. (Be sure to file a police report and keep a copy of it.) We understand that following an accident, you may be in pain. You might feel traumatized and overwhelmed by the idea of interacting with the legal system and with insurance companies. That’s why you need the Piccolo Law Firm, LLC on your side. We are compassionate – and aggressive at pursuing the compensation that will pay for quality medical treatment to help you heal.